Add some bargello flair to your holiday decor with our exclusive 2019 Holiday Ornament Kit, which makes a set of six coordinating bargello ornaments! This kit will only be available for the 2019 holiday season--once it's gone, it's gone forever!
Kit includes materials to make six mix-and-match ornaments featuring brass metal charms. The kit includes two ornament patterns (star or mitered corners) and ten colors of tapestry wool; mix and match them all for an almost infinite number of possible color and pattern combinations.
Make all six ornaments yourself, or gather your friends for a holiday crafting soiree where each guest makes one!
Available in your choice of the colors shown here, as a choose-your-own colors custom kit, or as an instant-download pattern. Select your choice from the drop-down menu above left.
Finished size: Each ornament measures approximately 4" across x 7" long (including charm)
Materials included with kit:
- 10 skeins of DMC Tapestry Wool
- 6 brass metal charms
- 10-count plastic canvas, enough to make 6 ornaments
- One full pack DMC Size 18 tapestry needles
- Pattern for both ornament styles, including charts
- Easy-to-follow instructions and how to bargello guide
- Packaged in our reusable HELLO BARGELLO zipper project bag
- All the materials included in this kit are a $56 value if purchased separately!
TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN COLORS
Want to to select your own custom colors for this kit? Awesome! Here's how it works:
- Add this kit to your cart, selecting the "choose your own colors" option from the dropdown menu (above left).
- Head on over to the Tapestry Wool section of our online shop and browse for the colors that suit your fancy! Simply select the colors you want and add them to your cart.
- For this kit, you will need a total of 10 skeins of tapestry wool in two distinct color groups with a range of 5 complimentary colors per group.
- Double check your cart to be sure you've added the "choose your own colors" kit and a total of 10 skeins of tapestry wool, then complete checkout. We'll build your custom kit and ship it right out to you! Yay!
- Share your project photos on Instagram and tag us @hellobargello because we CANNOT WAIT to see your original creation!
Here's a video that shows a technique for working with multiple colors of yarn in your bargello projects. Visit our Learn to Bargello page for lots more like this, whether you're a total beginner wanting to learn from scratch, or you just have a question about how to complete part of your project!