We are simply smitten with our magical 2023 Holiday Ornaments! They feature a classic bargello motif with a spin: a 3-side construction that gives these beauties a ton of dimension and lots of twirling wow factor. A faceted charm adds a touch of bling and captures the light beautifully.
This kit includes materials to make 3 large ornaments with charms. The Double Kit option includes materials to make 6 ornaments, but just one pattern book and project bag.
- Ornaments measure approximately 8" long x 3" across (20 x 7.5 cm)
- Kit makes 3 ornaments
Materials Included With Single Kit:
- 10 skeins of DMC Tapestry Wool (see errata note below re: yarn quantities in the printed pattern booklet)
- Acrylic charms (included colors may vary)
- 10-count plastic canvas
- Size 18 tapestry needle (one needle is included; additional needles can be purchased here.)
- Premium printed pattern booklet including charts and step-by-step photos
- Packaged in our exclusive Hello Bargello zipper project bag
TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN COLORS
Want to to select your own custom colors for this kit? Awesome! Here's how it works:
- Add this kit to your cart, selecting the "Custom Colors Kit" option from the menu above.
- Head on over to the Tapestry Wool section of our online shop and browse for the colors that suit your fancy! Simply select the colors you want and add them to your cart.
- For this kit, you will need a total of 10 skeins of tapestry wool: 1 each of 7 different colors for the centers of the ornaments, and 1 skein per ornament (3 total) for the outer rounds and edging (white in our samples).
- Double check your cart to be sure you've added the Custom Colors Kit and a total of 10 skeins of tapestry wool, then complete checkout. We'll build your custom kit and ship it out to you! Yay!
- Share your project photos on Instagram and tag us @hellobargello because we CANNOT WAIT to see your original creation!
ERRATA: There is a minor typo in the Supplies list in the printed pattern book for this project. The total number of skeins of Tapestry Wool required for this pattern is 10 (not 11). The required number of skeins of each color is correct as printed. The kit is meant to contain 10 skeins of yarn. We apologize for any confusion!