A very special release! The Manic Monday Notebook Portfolio is currently only available to Bargello Box subscribers, and would normally not be available for regular sale - but we're releasing a very limited number of these kits just as a holiday special!
This cute project makes such a great gift! A colorful and fun portfolio to fit all the note-keeping essentials (think grocery lists, craft project ideas - anything goes)! There's space for a spiral notebook, a pen, and a pocket for loose papers. The kit includes a stationery set with all the goodies shown here, just the right size to fit in the finished piece -- a notebook, pen, Hello Bargello sticker sheet, and cute heart paperclips.She's fun to stitch, full of color, and just the thing to toss in your bag and go!
Skill level: Intermediate
Finished size: 6.5" x 5.5" (16.5 x 13.8 cm)
Materials included with kit:
- 13 skeins DMC Tapestry Wool
- 10-count plastic canvas
- Size 18 tapestry needle
- Brass stud hardware - additional hardware available here
- 12-page premium printed pattern booklet including easy-to-follow instructions and charts
- Stationery pack including: 1 spiral notebook, 1 Hello Bargello sticker sheet, 1 pen, and gold heart paperclips
- Packaged in our reusable HELLO BARGELLO zipper project bag
TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN COLORS
Want to to select your own custom colors for this kit? Awesome! Here's how it works:
- Add this kit to your cart, selecting the "Custom Colors Kit" option from the menu above.
- Head on over to the Tapestry Wool section of our online shop and browse for the colors that suit your fancy! Simply select the colors you want and add them to your cart.
- For this kit, you will need a total of 13 skeins of tapestry wool: 6 skeins for the main color (black in our sample), and 1 skein each of 7 additional colors for the stripes.
- Double check your cart to be sure you've added the Custom Colors Kit and a total of 13 skeins of tapestry wool, then complete checkout. We'll build your custom kit and ship it out to you! Yay!
- Share your project photos on Instagram and tag us @hellobargello because we CANNOT WAIT to see your original creation!