Snazz up your walls with some frame-able art! Stitch this easy, beginner-level piece then pop it into a frame to create a graphic, modern statement piece. It's the perfect contemporary way to display your needlework.
Skill level: Beginner
Finished size: 10" x10" (before framing)
Materials included with kit:
- 10 skeins DMC Tapestry Wool (not included with custom color option)
- needlepoint canvas
- Size 18 tapestry needle
- Easy-to-follow instructions and how to bargello guide
- Packaged in our reusable HELLO BARGELLO zipper project bag!
Also required (not included): 14" frame + mat with 10" opening
TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN COLORS
Want to to select your own custom colors for this kit? Awesome! Here's how it works:
- Add this kit to your cart, selecting the "choose your own colors" option above.
- Head on over to the Tapestry Wool section of our online shop and browse for the colors that suit your fancy! Simply select the colors you want and add them to your cart.
- For this kit, you will need:
- 1 skein each of 2 different colors to replace the black and white stripes
- 2 skeins each of 4 more colors to replace the shades of grey
- This will be a total of 10 skeins.
- OR, you can purchase a total of 10 skeins in any combination of colors and vary your stripe pattern however you like!
- Double check your cart to be sure you've added the "choose your own colors" kit and a total of 10 skeins of tapestry wool, then complete checkout. We'll build your custom kit and ship it right out to you! Yay!
- Share your project photos on Instagram and tag us @hellobargello because we CANNOT WAIT to see your original creation!