Add some super trippy 70's style to your decor with this statement wall hanging! Featuring a chunky wooden dowel and major fringe, this interwoven optical illusion will draw you in and transport you far away...
Skill level: Intermediate
Finished size: 11.25” x 17” (dowel measures 13” across)
Materials included with kit:
- 19 skeins of DMC Tapestry Wool
- One sheet 10-count plastic canvas
- Three size 18 tapestry needle
- 13" chunky wooden dowel
- Packaged in our reusable HELLO BARGELLO zipper project bag!
- PDF pattern file for you to print at home. (Kit does not come with a printed pattern; you'll receive an instant-download digital file to print at home.)
TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN COLORS
Want to to select your own custom colors for this kit? Awesome! Here's how it works:
- Add this kit to your cart, selecting the "choose your own colors" option above.
- Head on over to the Tapestry Wool section of our online shop and browse for the colors that suit your fancy! Simply select the colors you want and add them to your cart.
- For this kit, you will need:
- 1 skein each of 6 different colors for lattice sections.
- 1 skein each of 7 different colors for the diamond sections.
- An additional 6 skeins of the SAME color you choose for the center of the diamonds, which will be used for the fringe/border. (So, 7 total skeins of this color.)
- A combined total of 19 skeins.
- Double check your cart to be sure you've added the "choose your own colors" kit and a total of 19 skeins of tapestry wool, then complete checkout. We'll build your custom kit and ship it right out to you! Yay!
- Share your project photos on Instagram and tag us @hellobargello because we CANNOT WAIT to see your original creation!
Here's a video that shows how to make part of this project. Visit our Learn to Bargello page for lots more like this, whether you're a total beginner wanting to learn from scratch, or you just have a question about how to complete part of your project!