As Seals & Crofts sang in 1972, "Summer breeze / makes me feel fine" -- and this technicolor sunglasses case will have you feelin' fine for sure as you kick back and relax to stitch up this fun and easy project! Loaded with trippy 70's style in an ombre wave effect, this stitch pattern creates an optical illusion that's guaranteed to put a smile on your face every time you pull this case out of your bag.
This kit contains a whopping 14 skeins of Tapestry Wool to create the stunning color effect and features brass stud hardware to keep your glasses safely tucked inside. Our exclusive kit contains everything you need to complete your project, all neatly packed into our zipper project bag -- ready to grab and go to stitch outdoors this summer. Finished case fits all standard and slightly oversized eyeglasses and sunglasses.
Available in your choice of two colorways, as a choose-your-own colors custom kit, as a double kit which makes both colorways, or as an instant-download pattern. Select your choice from the buttons above. Please note this new release is currently offered as a pre-order. By purchasing now, a kit will be reserved for you and will automatically ship to you by approximately July 14.
Skill level: Beginner
Finished size: 8" (20cmm) x 3.75" (9.5cm) when flap is closed; fits standard and slightly oversized eyeglasses and sunglasses.
Materials included with kit:
- 14 skeins DMC Tapestry Wool
- 10-count plastic canvas pre-cut to the project size
- Brass screw-in stud hardware
- Size 18 tapestry needle
- Printed pattern booklet including chart, step-by-step photos, easy-to-follow instructions and how to bargello guide
- Packaged in our reusable Hello Bargello zipper project bag
NOTE Double Kit option contains enough materials to make two cases (one in each color), but one pattern book and one project bag.
TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN COLORS
Want to to select your own custom colors for this kit? Amazing! Here's how it works:
- Add this kit to your cart, selecting the "choose your own colors" option above.
- Head on over to the Tapestry Wool section of our online shop and browse for the colors that suit your fancy! Simply select the colors you want and add them to your cart.
Select a total of 14 colors of tapestry wool: 12 skeins for the ribbon/wave portion of the pattern and 2 skeins for the contrasting wedge shapes on the sides.
- Double check your cart to be sure you've added the "choose your own colors" kit and 14 skeins of tapestry wool, then complete checkout. We'll build your custom kit and ship it right out to you! Yay!
- Share your project photos on Instagram and tag us @hellobargello because we CANNOT WAIT to see your original creation!