This one is for the beginners!
Add some bargello pizzazz to your walls with this quick, cute and easy project! Perfect for anyone who's new to bargello, or anyone who loves a quick, satisfying project, you can complete this wall hanging in a weekend. We love it as part of a gallery wall display or anywhere you need a little extra pattern and color.
New to bargello? Check out our free how to bargello video series for all the skills you need to make this project!
Skill level: Beginner
Finished size: 9" x 18" (23 x 46 cm) including dowel and tassels
Materials included with kit:
- 12 skeins DMC Tapestry Wool
- 10-count plastic canvas
- Size 18 tapestry needle
- Chunky wooden dowel
- Premium printed pattern booklet including easy-to-follow instructions and charts
- Packaged in our size large reusable HELLO BARGELLO zipper project bag
TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN COLORS
Want to to select your own custom colors for this kit? Awesome! Here's how it works:
- Add this kit to your cart, selecting the "Custom Color Kit" option from the menu above.
- Head on over to the Tapestry Wool section of our online shop and browse for the colors that suit your fancy! Simply select the colors you want and add them to your cart.
- For this kit, you will need a total of 2 skein each of 6 colors of tapestry wool (12 skeins total)
- Double check your cart to be sure you've added the Custom Colors Kit and a total of 12 skeins of tapestry wool, then complete checkout. We'll build your custom kit and ship it out to you! Yay!
- Share your project photos on Instagram and tag us @hellobargello because we CANNOT WAIT to see your original creation!