Our annual holiday ornament kit is now available for pre-order, and we think this is our best one yet! This year's kit will only be available for the 2022 holiday season--once it's gone, it's gone forever!
We are simply smitten with these magical ornaments. They twirl in the most enchanting way and look beautiful from every angle (did you see the twirly video here?). Constructed of individual strips of bargello joined together with beautiful wooden beads, these ornaments are easy enough for beginners to make, and quick enough to finish in an afternoon. (Be sure to sign up for our online class for extra tips and tricks from Brett!)
This kit includes materials to make 3 large ornaments (flower or star shape) and 3 small ornaments (single teardrop shape). The Double Kit option includes materials to make twice as many ornaments, but just one pattern book and project bag.
Make the whole group of ornaments yourself, or gather your friends for a holiday crafting soiree and stitch them together!
This is a pre-order product. Placing an order now will reserve a kit for you. Pre-orders (including kits, PDF patterns, and online class access) will be shipped and/or emailed to you by September 2022.
ONLINE CLASS ONLY $12
Learn the best tips and tricks for making these ornaments in our online video class with Hello Bargello creator Brett Bara. Brett will demonstrate how to make these ornaments from start to finish, plus answer your questions and provide help along the way. To access the online class, select one of the class options above. This is a pre-recorded video class that you can watch at your own pace, at any time. Class access is only $12 additional!
A "LESS WASTE" KIT
When packaging Hello Bargello kits throughout the year, we pre-cut our plastic canvas to size for specific design needs. This leaves us with small pieces of leftover canvas in irregular shapes. These "offcuts" would typically be thrown in the trash, but we strive to avoid plastic waste -- so we saved up all those small pieces and designed this ornament to put 'em to good use! What this means is your kit will include several small offcut pieces of canvas instead of one large piece. You'll trim the offcuts to size to make the individual strips which create this ornament. We hope you feel as good as we do about turning could-be waste into something beautiful and lasting!
- Large ornaments measure approximately 5" across
- Small ornaments measure 2.5" tall
- Kit makes 3 large and 3 small ornaments (6 total)
Materials Included With Single Kit:
- 12 skeins of DMC Tapestry Wool
- 21 wooden beads (additional beads can be purchased here)
- 10-count plastic canvas "no waste" offcuts
- Size 18 tapestry needle (one needle is included; additional needles can be purchased here.)
- Premium printed pattern booklet including charts and step-by-step photos
- Packaged in our exclusive Hello Bargello zipper project bag
Online class is available for an additional $12 when you select one of the "kit + class" options above.
TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN COLORS
Want to to select your own custom colors for this kit? Awesome! Here's how it works:
- Add this kit to your cart, selecting the "Custom Colors Kit" option from the menu above.
- Head on over to the Tapestry Wool section of our online shop and browse for the colors that suit your fancy! Simply select the colors you want and add them to your cart.
- For this kit, you will need a total of 12 skeins of tapestry wool: 3 skeins each of 3 color groups (9 skeins) + 3 skeins of one color for the trim.
- Double check your cart to be sure you've added the Custom Colors Kit and a total of 12 skeins of tapestry wool, then complete checkout. We'll build your custom kit and ship it out to you! Yay!
- Share your project photos on Instagram and tag us @hellobargello because we CANNOT WAIT to see your original creation!