BACK IN STOCK WITH A REFRESH - FEATURING NEW COLORWAYS AND A NEWLY DESIGNED PATTERN BOOK!
Stitch a technicolor case for your eyeglasses or sunnies! Our best-selling Nightbird kit features everything you need to complete a cute case. It's super-fun to stitch and quick enough to finish in a weekend.
Available in your choice of three colorways, as a choose-your-own colors custom kit, or as an instant-download pattern. Select your choice from the buttons above.
Beginners: learn to make this project from start to finish in our Beginner Bargello online class on May 26. Learn more and register here.
Skill level: Beginner
Finished size: approximately 7.5" x 4"; fits all standard eyeglasses and sunglasses.
Materials included with kit:
- 10 skeins DMC Tapestry Wool
- 10-count plastic canvas pre-cut to project size
- Size 18 tapestry needle
- Premium printed pattern booklet including easy-to-follow instructions and charts
- Packaged in our reusable HELLO BARGELLO zipper project bag
TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN COLORS
Want to to select your own custom colors for this kit? Awesome! Here's how it works:
- Add this kit to your cart, selecting the "choose your own colors" option above.
- Head on over to the Tapestry Wool section of our online shop and browse for the colors that suit your fancy! Simply select the colors you want and add them to your cart.
- For this kit, you will need a total of 10 skeins of tapestry wool in two distinct color groups with a range of 5 complimentary colors per group.
- Double check your cart to be sure you've added the "choose your own colors" kit and a total of 10 skeins of tapestry wool, then complete checkout. We'll build your custom kit and ship it right out to you! Yay!
- Share your project photos on Instagram and tag us @hellobargello because we CANNOT WAIT to see your original creation!