Bargello newbies, this one's for you! Specially geared toward total beginners, this live class with Hello Bargello founder Brett Bara will teach you bargello basics as you make our Nightbird glasses case from start to finish.
Join Hello Bargello founder Brett Bara to learn step-by-step how to make our Nightbird glasses case!
Led by Brett, this live online class will take you through the entire process from start to finish, with tons of helpful tips along the way, plus the opportunity to ask questions and receive personalized help from Brett.
Class date: Thursday, May 26, 7-8:30pm EST. This class will take place live via Zoom. If you miss the live class, you will be emailed a link to watch a recording, which will be available for 7 days after the class date.
In this online class you will learn:
- The basic bargello stitch
- How to follow a bargello pattern and chart
- How to work with multiple colors of yarn
- How to achieve neat results on the wrong side of your work
- Tips for making your work look best, minimizing yarn waste, and more
- Whip stitching, seaming and finishing a project
- Plus get Brett's best tips for bargello success!
This class is intended as a companion for our Nightbird Glasses Case and registration includes a digital copy of the project pattern. Supplies are not included with registration and students are responsible for having the necessary supplies to follow along with this class. You can purchase a Nightbird kit on our website here, or you may gather your own supplies for class.