Join Hello Bargello founder Brett Bara to learn step-by-step how to make our 2021 Holiday Ornaments! Whether you're a bargello beginner or more experienced, you'll learn tons of tips and tricks for successfully making this year's ornaments.
Led by Brett, this video class will take you through the entire process from start to finish, with tons of helpful tips along the way. Class enrollment includes unlimited access to watch and re-watch the videos, plus the opportunity to ask questions and receive personalized help from Brett. Watch the online class at your own pace, at any time -- there's no "scheduled class time" when you have to be present!
In this online class you will learn:
- How to plan out your ornaments to best maximize the kit materials
- How to plan successful color combos
- How to work the basic bargello stitch
- How to proceed through each step of stitching the ornaments
- Tips for making your work look neat, minimizing yarn waste, and more
- How to cut out the ornament shapes
- Whip stitching and finishing the ornaments
- Plus get Brett's best tips gleaned over the course of designing these ornaments and stitching scores of them!
- Class enrollment includes the PDF pattern for the 2021 Holiday Ornaments
This class is intended as a companion for our 2021 Holiday Ornament kit. Kit is sold separately here. When you purchase the kit and the class together, you'll save 40% off class enrollment. To purchase a kit + class combo, please click here.
Class release date: This class will be released when the Ornament Kits ship, estimated in September. Enrolling in class now will save you a spot in class; you will be emailed a link when the class is live. You can watch the class on your own time, at any time you choose.
Save 40% off this class when you also purchase the 2021 Holiday Ornament Kit! To receive the discount, please purchase via this page!