This option is currently sold out.
Make a statement with these stitchy accessories! Available in four color options, each kit makes three pairs of earrings that are super easy and quick to stitch -- you can finish a pair in the time it takes to watch a movie, and they look amazing with anything from a boho dress to a leather jacket. And hello, amazing holiday gifts!
Choose from four different colorway options; within each colorway you can mix and match the color placement and orientation for each pair of earrings, to make a variety of looks from one easy kit. Please scroll all the way down to see photos of each colorway available.
Skill level: Beginner
Finished size: Each earring measures approx 1.5" square
Materials included with kit:
- 5 skeins DMC Tapestry Wool in your choice of four colorway options (not included with custom color option)
- 10-count plastic canvas, enough to make 3 pairs of earrings
- Surgical steel ear wires and jump rings, enough to make 3 pairs of earrings
- Tapestry needle
- Pattern, including chart
- Mini booklet with easy-to-follow instructions and how to bargello guide
- Please note, because this is a small kit, it arrives packaged in a simple plastic bag, not our zipper project bag!
- The total value of this kit is over $32 if supplies are purchased separately.
*To add on additional sets of hardware to make even more earrings, click here.
TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN COLORS
Want to to select your own custom colors for this kit? Awesome! Here's how it works:
- Add this kit to your cart, selecting the "choose your own colors" option from the dropdown menu (above left).
- Head on over to the Tapestry Wool section of our online shop and browse for the colors that suit your fancy! Simply select the colors you want and add them to your cart.
- For this kit, you will need 1 skein each of 5 different colors.
- Double check your cart to be sure you've added the "choose your own colors" kit and a total of 5 skeins of tapestry wool, then complete checkout. We'll build your custom kit and ship it right out to you! Yay!
- Share your project photos on Instagram and tag us @hellobargello because we CANNOT WAIT to see your original creation!