Go your own way (get it?!) and use this vessel as your choice of a planter, a vase, or a catchall for anything from pencils to makeup brushes!
This kit includes everything you need to make a stunning bargello container -- it's actually a cuff that fits over a hidden glass cylinder vase, which can be used to plant plants or hold just about anything.
Please note: This newly-launched kit will ship the week of December 2. The instant download pattern will be emailed to you the week of December 2.
Hey Plant Ladies!
Check out our other planters and vases:
Skill level: Beginner
Finished size: 4" tall x 4" diameter
Materials included with kit:
- DMC Tapestry Wool, 8 skeins
- Plastic canvas
- 4" x 4" glass cylinder vase/planter
- Size 18 tapestry needle
- Pattern booklet
- Easy-to-follow instructions and how to bargello guide
- Packaged in our reusable Hello Bargello zipper bag
- Kit components are a $52 value if purchased separately!
*Please note, this pattern has been revised as of 11/21/19 to fit a slightly larger glass vase than the original pattern.
TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN COLORS
Want to to select your own custom colors for this kit? Awesome! Here's how it works:
- Add this kit to your cart, selecting the "choose your own colors" option above.
- Head on over to the Tapestry Wool section of our online shop and browse for the colors that suit your fancy! Simply select the colors you want and add them to your cart.
- For this kit, you will need 1 skein each of 9 different colors.
- Double check your cart to be sure you've added the "choose your own colors" kit and a total of 9 skeins of tapestry wool, then complete checkout. We'll build your custom kit and ship it right out to you! Yay!
- Share your project photos on Instagram and tag us @hellobargello because we CANNOT WAIT to see your original creation!