Make a super snazzy tissue box cozy -- it's the ultimate crafty accessory for your desk, bedside, or vanity! Kit includes everything you need to make this technicolor project, including easy-to-follow instructions.
Available as a digital pattern only; pattern will be available for download instantly after purchase. See below for required materials, all available here on our website! (Yes, we ship everywhere!)
Skill level: Confident Beginner
Finished size: 5 5/8" x 4 5/8" x 4 5/8" (fits a standard upright tissue box)
- 16 skeins DMC Tapestry Wool
- 5 pre-cut panels of plastic canvas
- Size 18 tapestry needle
- Printed pattern booklet including easy-to-follow instructions, charts, and how to bargello guide
- Packaged in our large reusable HELLO BARGELLO zipper project bag
TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN COLORS
Want to to select your own custom colors for this kit? Awesome! Here's how it works:
- Add this kit to your cart, selecting the "choose your own colors" option above
- Head on over to the Tapestry Wool section of our online shop and browse for the colors that suit your fancy! Simply select the colors you want and add them to your cart.
- For this kit, you will need the following colors (see "Color Key" photo above):
- Color A: 3 skeins
- Color B: 2 skeins
- Colors C-H: 1 skein each
- Color I: 2 skeins
- Color J: 3 skeins
- This will be a total of 16 skeins
- Double check your cart to be sure you've added the "choose your own colors" kit and a total of 16 skeins of tapestry wool, then complete checkout. We'll build your custom kit and ship it right out to you! Yay!
- Share your project photos on Instagram and tag us @hellobargello because we CANNOT WAIT to see your original creation!
Here's a video that shows how to make part of this project. Visit our Learn to Bargello page for lots more like this, whether you're a total beginner wanting to learn from scratch, or you just have a question about how to complete part of your project!