Embellish the back of your denim jacket (or other sturdy fabric) with a stunning bargello motif! Our exclusive new pattern allows you to bargello directly onto the fabric of your denim jacket, canvas tote, or other garment, and we are pretty excited about it!
A self-adhesive 8.5" x 11" template that you adhere like a sticker directly onto the fabric of your jacket. Then you simply stitch over the printed lines of the pattern, stitching right through the template and the fabric of your garment.
And then comes the magic part: when you're done stitching, run hot water over the adhesive template and it instantly dissolves, leaving only the bargello stitches! All that's left to do is allow your jacket to dry, and rock it like the bargello star you are.
Finished size: Motif measures approximately 8.25" across x 10" long. One size fits teen and adult jackets.
- 10 skeins of DMC Tapestry Wool
- One full pack DMC darner needles
- Item to stitch on
- Safety Pins
- Thimble + needle nose pliers
- IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THE INSTANT DOWNLOAD PATTERN: Please note that the pattern template MUST be printed on 8.5" x 11" self-adhesive stabilizer sheets
- 7119 - 2 skeins
- 7139 - 2 skeins
- 7210 - 1 each of the following
BLUE/TAN COLORWAY - 1 each of the following