Please note this is a pre-order item! Pre-ordering will reserve a kit for you, which will ship in early December. Instant Download patterns are also pre-order and will be emailed in early December as well.
Where'd you get that amazing bag?! Stitch a bargello tote that's destined to become a favorite with the all new Hello Bargello Dreamweaver Wave Tote. We are just obsessed with this gorgeous new design which has been many years in the making. The details are stunning, from the boxed corners to the wooden handles - she's so worth the hours you'll spend stitching her, and she's sure to become a favorite bag for years.
This tote is worked on plastic canvas and features sturdy wooden handles and a magnetic snap closure. The pattern includes instructions to add an optional fabric lining, or you can leave the bag unlined. This in-depth project will provide hours of relaxing craft therapy and a lifetime of "where did you get that amazing bag?!" compliments!
It's a perfect small-tote size for a weekend day out and about, or to use as a project bag for your fiber craft WIPs. And who wouldn't love to receive the Dreamweaver Tote as a gift?!
Skill level: Intermediate
Finished size: 12" x 13" (30.5cm x 33cm)
Materials included with kit:
- 27 skeins DMC Tapestry Wool (not included with custom kit option)
- Wooden handles
- Magnetic snaps
- Plastic canvas
- Size 18 tapestry needle
- Premium printed pattern booklet including charts, thorough instructions with step-by-step photos, and optional sewing instructions for the lining
- Packaged in our size large reusable HELLO BARGELLO zipper project bag
- Bonus! Instructions also include the pattern for the Dreamweaver Hexagon bag
OPTIONAL LINING NOTES
This pattern includes instructions to add an optional fabric lining which requires basic sewing (machine sewing or hand sewing). You can also leave the bag unlined. Lining materials are not included with the kit; if you wish to add the lining, the following materials will be required:
- 1/2 yard cotton quilting fabric
- All-purpose thread to match
TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN COLORS
Want to to select your own custom colors for this kit? Awesome! Here's how it works:
- Add this kit to your cart, selecting the "Custom Color Kit (No Wool Included)" option above.
- Head on over to the Tapestry Wool section of our online shop and browse for the colors that suit your fancy! Simply select the colors you want and add them to your cart.
- For this kit, you will need a total of 27 skeins in 6 different colors, in the following quantities:
- 4 skeins each of 5 different colors for the stripes
- 7 skeins of the 6th color (used for 1 stripe + finishing)
- Double check your cart to be sure you've added the "choose your own colors" kit and a total of 27 skeins of tapestry wool, then complete checkout. We'll build your custom kit and ship it right out to you! Yay!
- Share your project photos on Instagram and tag us @hellobargello because we CANNOT WAIT to see your original creation!