BACK-ORDER! This item is currently on back-order due to supply availability. Orders placed at this time will be delayed in shipping.
Our epic Landslide Bag is back, and better than ever! A chic bargello bag for days on the go or nights on the town, Landslide can be worn over the shoulder or as a crossbody -- or remove the chain altogether and carry it as a clutch. Either way, it adds a perfect pop of pattern to any outfit and is just the right size for all the essentials.
A super fun design to stitch, this project has a little bit of everything: fun colorwork, relaxing stitching, and interesting construction. You won't be able to put it down until it's done!
Landslide is now available in 3 pattern variations; check out the entire Landslide Collection here.
Finished Size: 10" x 5" (25cm x 13cm)
Materials Included With Kit:
17 skeins DMC Tapestry Wool
10-count plastic canvas
- Size 18 tapestry needle (one needle is included; additional needles can be purchased here.)
- Silver-colored metal chain + D-rings (additional chains can be purchased here, and additional D-rings can be purchased here)
- Magnetic snaps (additional magnetic snaps can be purchased here)
Premium printed pattern booklet including charts and step-by-step photos
Packaged in our exclusive Hello Bargello zipper project bag
TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN COLORS
Want to to select your own custom colors for this kit? Awesome! Here's how it works:
- Add this kit to your cart, selecting the "Custom Colors Kit" option from the menu above.
- Head on over to the Tapestry Wool section of our online shop and browse for the colors that suit your fancy! Simply select the colors you want and add them to your cart.
- For this kit, you will need a total of 17 skeins of tapestry wool in the following quantities:
- 5 skeins of 1 color for the main stripe color and finishing (black in our photos)
- 2 skeins each of 6 additional colors for the remaining stripes
Double check your cart to be sure you've added the Custom Colors Kit and your tapestry wool, then complete checkout. We'll build your custom kit and ship it out to you! Yay!
- Share your project photos on Instagram and tag us @hellobargello because we CANNOT WAIT to see your original creation!