Calling all plant ladies, this one's for you! Make your plant babies even more amazing with a cozy bargello planter. (It's actually a bargello cuff that slips over a 6" wide glass planter/vase.)
This kit includes everything you need to make a stunning bargello cover for a 6" x 6" glass cylinder vase. Use it to plant a plant, or as a vase for a cut flower arrangement.
Please note: This newly-launched kit will ship the week of December 2. The instant download pattern will be emailed to you the week of December 2.
Hey Plant Ladies!
Check out our other planters and vases:
Skill level: Beginner
Finished size: 6" tall x 6" diameter
Materials included with kit:
- DMC Tapestry Wool, 9 skeins
- Plastic canvas
- 6" x 6" glass cylinder vase/planter
- Size 18 tapestry needle
- Pattern booklet
- Easy-to-follow instructions and how to bargello guide
- Packaged in our reusable Hello Bargello zipper bag
- Kit components are a $68 value if purchased separately!
TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN COLORS
Want to to select your own custom colors for this kit? Awesome! Here's how it works:
- Add this kit to your cart, selecting the "choose your own colors" option above.
- Head on over to the Tapestry Wool section of our online shop and browse for the colors that suit your fancy! Simply select the colors you want and add them to your cart.
- For this kit, you will need a total of 9 skeins of tapestry wool, in 8 different colors. Select 8 colors to use for your piece and purchase one skein of each color, PLUS an additional skein of whichever color you'd like to use for the finishing and seaming.
- Double check your cart to be sure you've added the "choose your own colors" kit and a total of 9 skeins of tapestry wool, then complete checkout. We'll build your custom kit and ship it right out to you! Yay!
- Share your project photos on Instagram and tag us @hellobargello because we CANNOT WAIT to see your original creation!