For Valentines or anytime, this bold heart makes some amazing wall art. This design puts a spin on a classic bargello stitch pattern, off-setting the color repeat to create a heart shape. We love it as a wall hanging attached to a wooden dowel, or as a framed piece to display as part of a modern gallery wall.
Finished size: 11” wide x 11.5” long (including dowel); bargello panel alone measures 9" wide x 10.75" long.
Materials included with kit:
- 10 skeins of DMC Tapestry Wool
- Plastic canvas sheet (10-count size)
- Size 18 tapestry needle
- 11" chunky wooden dowel
- Packaged in our large HELLO BARGELLO zipper project bag
- Large format printed pattern booklet
- Free US shipping
LINK TO FRAME: Here's the link to purchase the frame we used from Amazon. We used the 12" x 16" size, and the included mat is almost the perfect size. (It's just a tad narrow, and covers up a few of the side stitches. For a more perfectly-fitting mat, purchase the frame and have a custom mat cut to size at a frame shop).
TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN COLORS
Want to to select your own custom colors for this kit? Awesome! Here's how it works:
- Add this kit to your cart, selecting the "choose your own colors" option above.
- Head on over to the Tapestry Wool section of our online shop and browse for the colors that suit your fancy! Simply select the colors you want and add them to your cart.
- For this kit, you will need a total of 10 skeins of tapestry wool in any color combination.
- If you wish to add fringe, you'll need an additional 5 skeins in the color of your choice for fringe.
- Double check your cart to be sure you've added the "choose your own colors" kit and a total of 10 skeins of tapestry wool, then complete checkout. We'll build your custom kit and ship it right out to you! Yay!
- Share your project photos on Instagram and tag us @hellobargello because we CANNOT WAIT to see your original creation!