Add some graphic punch to your walls! This circular wall art looks amazing displayed in an embroidery hoop or a traditional frame. Looks great in a tiny spot or as part of a gallery wall!
This design is stitched on needlepoint canvas and can be displayed in a variety of ways: in a wooden embroidery hoop (included), or in another type of frame. Scroll down for sources for the frames shown!
Skill level: Easy
Finished size: 8" (20.3 cm) diameter
Materials included with kit:
- 9 skeins DMC Tapestry Wool
- 12-count needlepoint canvas
- Size 18 tapestry needle
- Wooden embroidery hoop, 8" (20.3 cm) diameter
- Premium printed pattern booklet including easy-to-follow instructions and charts
- Packaged in our reusable HELLO BARGELLO zipper project bag
ABOUT THE FRAMES
The wooden embroidery hoop is included with our kit, but the frames shown are not. Here's where you can purchase the frames shown in our photos:
- Diamond/Square Wooden Frame: Etsy shop Stitch Life Studio
- Traditional Square Frame: West Elm Wood Gallery Frame in size 12x12 (Have the circle mat custom-cut at your local framing shop)
TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN COLORS
Want to to select your own custom colors for this kit? Awesome! Here's how it works:
- Add this kit to your cart, selecting the "Custom Colors Kit" option from the menu above.
- Head on over to the Tapestry Wool section of our online shop and browse for the colors that suit your fancy! Simply select the colors you want and add them to your cart.
- For this kit, you will need a total of 9 skeins of tapestry wool in your choice of colors (1 skein of each color).
- Double check your cart to be sure you've added the Custom Colors Kit and a total of 9 skeins of tapestry wool, then complete checkout. We'll build your custom kit and ship it out to you! Yay!
- Share your project photos on Instagram and tag us @hellobargello because we CANNOT WAIT to see your original creation!