Stitch up a Hanukkah wall hanging that's sure to become a holiday heirloom! This design is packed with nostalgic flair with a modern twist. In bold shades of sapphire and gold, our bargello menorah features a fascinating nested stitch pattern that's interesting yet easy to stitch. You won't be able to put it down!
This kit contains a whopping 18 skeins of Tapestry Wool and a chunky wooden dowel for hanging. Our exclusive kit contains everything you need to complete your project, all neatly packed into our zipper project bag -- ready to grab and go to stitch anywhere.
Available in your choice of a single kit (which makes one wall hanging), as a double kit (which makes two wall hangings but comes with only one pattern book and one project bag), or as an Instant Download pattern. Select your choice from the buttons above.
Skill level: Intermediate
Finished size: 15" x 17" (including dowel and fringe)
Materials included with kit:
- 18 skeins DMC Tapestry Wool
- 10-count plastic canvas
- Chunky wooden dowel, cut to project size
- Size 18 tapestry needle
- Printed pattern booklet including chart, step-by-step photos, easy-to-follow instructions and how to bargello guide
- Packaged in our reusable Hello Bargello zipper project bag
TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN COLORS
Want to to select your own custom colors for this kit? Amazing! Here's how it works:
- Add this kit to your cart, selecting the "choose your own colors" option above.
- Head on over to the Tapestry Wool section of our online shop and browse for the colors that suit your fancy! Simply select the colors you want and add them to your cart.
Select a total of 18 skeins of tapestry wool in the following:
- 2 skeins each of 4 different colors for the menorah and fringe
- 1 skein each of 3 colors for the flames
- 7 skeins of 1 color for the background
- Double check your cart to be sure you've added the "choose your own colors" kit and 18 skeins of tapestry wool, then complete checkout. We'll build your custom kit and ship it right out to you! Yay!
- Share your project photos on Instagram and tag us @hellobargello because we CANNOT WAIT to see your original creation!