Kick those cruel 2020 vibes to the curb with this bright and happy glasses case, guaranteed to put a smile on your face every time you pull it out of your bag. Loaded with graphic 80's style in an offset stripe pattern, this case features a flap with a brass stud closure to keep your glasses safely tucked inside. Fits all standard and slightly oversized eyeglasses and sunglasses.
Available in your choice of two colorways, as a choose-your-own colors custom kit, as a double kit which makes both colorways, or as an instant-download pattern. Select your choice from the buttons above.
As an extra-fun detail on this kit, you may choose your own accent color for the Black + White case! This kit will ship standard with the mint green color shown, but if you prefer a different color, we'll swap it out for you. (We think hot pink, bright yellow, or aqua blue would all be amazing!) See details below.
Skill level: Beginner
Finished size: 8" (20cmm) x 3.75" (9.5cm) when flap is closed; fits standard and slightly oversized eyeglasses and sunglasses.
Materials included with kit:
- 7-8 skeins* DMC Tapestry Wool
- 10-count plastic canvas pre-cut to the project size
- Brass screw-in stud hardware (purchase extra hardware here)
- Size 18 tapestry needle
- Printed pattern booklet including chart, step-by-step photos, easy-to-follow instructions and how to bargello guide
- Packaged in our reusable Hello Bargello zipper project bag
You may choose your own accent color for the Black + White kit! The kit will come standard with the mint green trim (color 7912) shown in the photos. If you would prefer a different color, choose your color from our Tapestry Wool selection and we will gladly send you that color instead of 7912 -- just make a note of your preferred color number in the Order Notes at checkout. (Please note, no other kit substitutions can be made.)
Double Kit option contains enough materials to make two cases (one in each color), but one pattern book and one project bag.
*The Multicolor option comes with 8 skeins of tapestry wool. The Black + White option comes with 7 skeins.
TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN COLORS
Want to to select your own custom colors for this kit? Awesome! Here's how it works:
- Add this kit to your cart, selecting the "choose your own colors" option above.
- Head on over to the Tapestry Wool section of our online shop and browse for the colors that suit your fancy! Simply select the colors you want and add them to your cart.
- To make the multicolor version of this design, you will need a total of 8 skeins of tapestry wool. One skein each of 7 colors for the stripes and a second skein of one of those colors to use for the finishing -- a grand total of 8 skeins.
- To make the two-color version (shown here in black and white), you will need a total of 7 skeins of tapestry wool. 3 skeins each of two colors for the stripes (6 skeins total) PLUS one additional skein for the finishing -- a grand total of 7 skeins.
- Double check your cart to be sure you've added the "choose your own colors" kit and a total of 7 or 8 skeins of tapestry wool, then complete checkout. We'll build your custom kit and ship it right out to you! Yay!
- Share your project photos on Instagram and tag us @hellobargello because we CANNOT WAIT to see your original creation!