New! We are so excited about our new wristlet collection! The "Heartbreaker" Wristlet is a super cute, small-scale bag that makes a perfect summer accessory. Pair it with a maxi dress for a night out, or grab it to run a quick errand when you don't want to carry a large bag. It's just the right size for a few cards, a little cash, and some lip gloss -- then just clip on your keys and you're good to go.
A hidden flex frame keeps this bag securely closed, while the clip-on wrist strap also makes a great spot to add a key ring or other charms. You can make this small, satisfying project in a weekend -- she's fun to stitch, full of color, and just the thing to bring along on your summer adventures!
Save 15% when you purchase any 2 wristlet kits with code WRISTLETS
Skill level: Confident Beginner
Finished size: 6" x 5" (15 x 12.5 cm)
Materials included with kit:
- 8 skeins DMC Tapestry Wool
- Wrist strap (black) and D-ring hardware
- Internal flex frame hardware
- 10-count plastic canvas
- Size 18 tapestry needle
- Premium printed pattern booklet including easy-to-follow instructions and charts
- Packaged in our reusable HELLO BARGELLO zipper project bag
TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN COLORS
Want to to select your own custom colors for this kit? Awesome! Here's how it works:
- Add this kit to your cart, selecting the "Custom Colors Kit" option from the menu above.
- Head on over to the Tapestry Wool section of our online shop and browse for the colors that suit your fancy! Simply select the colors you want and add them to your cart.
- For this kit, you will need a total of 8 skeins of tapestry wool in the following quantities:
- 1 skein each of 5 different colors for the stripes
- 3 skeins of 1 color for the background and finishing
- Double check your cart to be sure you've added the Custom Colors Kit and a total of 8 skeins of tapestry wool, then complete checkout. We'll build your custom kit and ship it out to you! Yay!
- Share your project photos on Instagram and tag us @hellobargello because we CANNOT WAIT to see your original creation!