Stitch a technicolor case for your favorite pair of eyewear! Our True Colors Glasses Case is a perfect quick gift for almost anyone. Featuring a hidden flex frame closure that keeps your glasses safe and secure, it's super-fun to stitch and quick enough to finish in a couple of days!
Skill level: Confident Beginner
Finished size: approximately 7.75" x 3.5"; fits standard eyeglasses and sunglasses.
Materials included with kit:
- 10 skeins DMC Tapestry Wool
- 10-count plastic canvas
- Flex frame hardware - additional flex frames available here
- Size 18 tapestry needle
- Premium printed pattern booklet including easy-to-follow instructions and charts
- Packaged in our reusable HELLO BARGELLO zipper project bag
TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN COLORS
Want to to select your own custom colors for this kit? Awesome! Here's how it works:
- Add this kit to your cart, selecting the "choose your own colors" option above.
- Head on over to the Tapestry Wool section of our online shop and browse for the colors that suit your fancy! Simply select the colors you want and add them to your cart.
- For this kit, you will need a total of 10 skeins of tapestry wool -- 1 skein each of 8 colors + 2 skeins to replace the lime green (also used for finishing).
- Double check your cart to be sure you've added the "choose your own colors" kit and a total of 10 skeins of tapestry wool, then complete checkout. We'll build your custom kit and ship it right out to you! Yay!
- Share your project photos on Instagram and tag us @hellobargello because we CANNOT WAIT to see your original creation!