Calling all plant ladies, this one's for you! Make your plant babies even more amazing with a cozy bargello planter. (It's actually a bargello cuff that slips over a 6" wide glass planter/vase.)
This kit includes everything you need to make a stunning bargello cover for a 6" x 6" glass cylinder vase (vase not included; see below). Use it to plant a plant, or as a vase for a cut flower arrangement.
Available in your choice of two colors or as a double kit that makes two planter cozies, one in each color; also available as a custom-color kit or as an instant-download PDF pattern. Select your choice from the buttons above.
Hey Plant Ladies!
Check out our other planters and vases:
Skill level: Intermediate
Finished size: 6" tall x 6" diameter
Materials included with kit:
- DMC Tapestry Wool, 2 skeins each of 8 colors (16 skeins total)
- Plastic canvas
- Size 18 tapestry needle
- Pattern booklet
- Easy-to-follow instructions and how to bargello guide
- Packaged in our reusable Hello Bargello zipper bag
- Kit components are a $66 value if purchased separately!
Also required but not included: One 6" x 6" glass cylinder vase/planter with straight (non-tapered) sides. We use this one from Amazon Prime, but you can use any 6" x 6" cylinder vase (they are easily found at large craft stores, florists, or you may even have one leftover from a flower arrangement).
TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN COLORS
Want to to select your own custom colors for this kit? Awesome! Here's how it works:
- Add this kit to your cart, selecting the "choose your own colors" option above.
- Head on over to the Tapestry Wool section of our online shop and browse for the colors that suit your fancy! Simply select the colors you want and add them to your cart.
- For this kit, you will need a total of 16 skeins of tapestry wool, 2 skeins each of 8 different colors.
- Double check your cart to be sure you've added the "choose your own colors" kit and a total of 16 skeins of tapestry wool, then complete checkout. We'll build your custom kit and ship it right out to you! Yay!
- Share your project photos on Instagram and tag us @hellobargello because we CANNOT WAIT to see your original creation!