This option is currently sold out.
Make a super-snazzy cozy for a large tissue box! A major upgrade to your bedside, vanity, or desk -- this beauty is guaranteed to help you weather all of life's storms with crafty style!
Available in your choice of two colorways, as a choose-your-own colors custom kit, or as an instant-download pattern. Select your choice from the drop-down menu above left.
Skill level: Confident Beginner
Finished size: 9.5" x 5" x 5" to fit a large "family size" tissue box. Can also be adapted to fit a smaller, standard rectangular tissue box (not "family size").
Materials included with kit:
- 19 skeins DMC Tapestry Wool
- 10-count plastic canvas pre-cut to the project size
- Size 18 tapestry needle
- Easy-to-follow instructions and how to bargello guide
- Packaged in our reusable HELLO BARGELLO zipper project bag
- All the included materials in this kit are a $70 value if purchased separately!
TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN COLORS
Want to to select your own custom colors for this kit? Awesome! Here's how it works:
- Add this kit to your cart, selecting the "choose your own colors" option from the dropdown menu (above left).
- Head on over to the Tapestry Wool section of our online shop and browse for the colors that suit your fancy! Simply select the colors you want and add them to your cart.
- For this kit, you will need 9 different colors -- 2 skeins of each color, plus an extra skein of the color used for seaming (so 3 total skeins of that color). This is a total of 19 skeins of tapestry wool.
- Double check your cart to be sure you've added the "choose your own colors" kit and a total of 19 skeins of tapestry wool, then complete checkout. We'll build your custom kit and ship it right out to you! Yay!
- About pricing: the "custom color" pricing does not include the cost of any Tapestry Wool. That cost will be added when you add the Tapestry Wool to your cart. The final cost of custom kits is slightly higher than the standard kits, to allow for the extra labor involved in assembling custom orders.
- Share your project photos on Instagram and tag us @hellobargello because we CANNOT WAIT to see your original creation!